* 2019 Featured in The After Sixth Club
* 2018 LadyBoss Blogger Feature
* 2018 Director, APBOT
* 2018 Royal LePage Signature Master Sales Award
* 2017 Recognized in "Attract" by Andris Pone as a Leader of Consistent Brand Marketing
* 2017 Royal LePage Signature Platinum Award
* 2016 Talking To The Top - Ryerson University
* 2016 January Appeared on CBC New Mortgage Rules Impact Real Estate Industry
* 2015 Royal Leapge Diamonds Award
* 2015 November Appeared on CTV News With Paul Bliss "Real Estate - Energy Audits"
* 2015/2016 Director of The Toronto Real Estate Board
* 2014 Royal Lepage Gold Award
* 2014 Broadcasted CBC The National News "Real Estate"
* 2013-2014 Published by Ryerson University and McGraw Hill in text book on “Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship”
* Broadcasted on CBC The National News About Real Estate
* Over 5000 People on Facebook
* One of the Top Most Recognized Brands
* 2013 Blogged by Coins for one of the most recognized and an example of Branding
* 2012-2013 Recognized as Top 1% Most Popular Individuals on LinkedIn
* 2013 Award Winner of Queen Jubilee Award
* 2013 National Post Editorial on Business on Lisa Patel the Property Princess
* 2011 Director of Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade
* 2009 Ryerson University Top 30 Under 30 In Canada
* 2007-Present Poster Model for Education for Centennial College
* As the "green reporter" for Rogers Durham she helped Durham region residents discover the helpful environmental efforts occuring everyday in their neighbourhood on "A Greener Durham".(click here to read Lisa Patel's Green Tips).
* Lisa volunteers with community organizations across the Greater Toronto Area. And there’s still more to the princess: Lisa was named one of 2009`s Top 30 under 30 by Ryerson University and she garnered two Ontario Service Awards.